PRODUCT & SERVICES
Showing 13–18 of 31 results
- Operation and Maintenance : O&M contracts are combined as part of a package offer to certain clients who require support in the initial year of plant operations. We are able to offer extended service contracts on a case to case basis.
- Service contract is offered for plants supplied by us and also for those not supplied by us. We find that due to the complexities in water, our clients need at least a bi yearly service contract from us.
- Laboratory : With an in house laboratory we are able to provide customers with a complete water analysis report if required.
Operation and Maintenance
For raw water treatment – These advanced polymers have been developed for use in a range of demanding industrial and municipal applications involving process water treatment, wastewater and effluent treatment.
Used as a coagulant and coagulant aid, depending upon operating conditions and economics.
Clarification in industrial water & waste water, flocculation of solids.
Southchem Engineering Pte Ltd meets the diverse needs of municipalities through market leading technologies and processes design and build capabilities. As the percentage of the population that is served by piped water has decreased in recent years, because of rapid population growth compared to the number of connections we are constantly evaluating the opportunities presented in partnership with various industry contractors and water operators.
One such opportunity which presented itself was through a local government in Sumatera Island. The vast stretches of inland areas have little or no access to roads and this increased the transportation costs of basic necessities. With the availability clean drinking on location the government is able to cheaply satisfy a very basic need of man.
At Southern we are always looking to improve and further develop these community based solutions by working closely with the end users requirements.
Potable Water Treatment
We offer clients clarifiers who’s function is to reduce the suspended matter and reduce the COD.
Primary and Secondary Treatment
RO dispensers is a unique product which has found increased application in various commercial businesses. Suitable for office, factories and any other places where one has to transport physically the gallon bottles and
Features & Benefits
- Connect to tap water and enjoy pure tasting water forever.
- No longer need to buy, pick up and change bottles.
- Reverse Osmosis technology to ensure healthy drinking water.
- One year guarantee.
- Space saving.
- Retrofitting into your existing coolers.
is the process of forcing a solvent from a region of high solute concentration through a membrane to a region of low solute concentration by applying a pressure in excess of the osmotic pressure This is the reverse of the normal osmosis process, which is the natural movement of solvent from an area of low solute concentration, through a membrane, to an area of high solute concentration when no external pressure is applied. The membrane here is semi permeable, meaning it allows the passage of solvent but not of solute.